Adam is the founder and CEO of Adam Hergenrother Companies, which includes KW Vermont, Hergenrother Realty Group, BlackRock Construction, Adam Hergenrother Training, and Adam Hergenrother Foundation. Adam has grown these companies into a $1 billion organization by creating a culture where personal growth and work-life integration come first.
Adam thrives on taking on physical challenges including Bikram yoga, hiking, Ironman races, white-water rafting, skiing, and more. He fuels his mind and spirit with 40 minutes a day of meditation, and spends as much time as possible outdoors with his family and friends.
All of this is simple, but not easy. Life is hard. Business building is hard. There are daily struggles to overcome. It’s about finding the gift in all of life’s experiences and understanding that you have the power to unleash joy!
Adam lives in South Burlington, Vermont, with his wife, Sarah, and three children, Sienna, Asher, and Madelyn.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Adam Hergenrother’s journey of self-reinvention
- How Hergenrother learned how to leverage his money
- Breaking down the box around your thinking and growth
- How Hergenrother’s inward journey allowed him to achieve massive success with his companies even though he was already hitting his financial goals
- Hergenrother’s new definition of success and how it is reflected in his businesses
- Adam Hergenrother’s experience with physical and spiritual adversity and how it influences him as a leader
- Practicing empathy to become a more successful business leader
- How to help your team strategically disengage outside of the office to generate more productivity at work
- The experience of Ironman training and how it plays into Hergenrother’s thought process
- Project You, Adam Hergenrother’s leadership training course
- The impact working for Keller Williams had on Hergenrother’s life
- Transcendental meditation and its effect on creativity
- The importance of keeping a personal journal
- Website: https://adamhergenrother.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamhergenrother
- Twitter: @ahergenrother