Coach Dana Cavalea is a High Performance & Executive Leadership Coach. He is the former Director of Strength & Conditioning and Performance for the New York Yankees.
Coach helped lead the New York Yankees to a World Championship in 2009. That same year he was awarded the Nolan Ryan Award given to the top Strength & Performance Coach in Major League Baseball as voted by his peers.
In addition to his on-field coaching, Coach Dana works as a performance coach and consultant to Fortune 500 Companies, Organizations, CEO’s, Executives, Wall Street Fund Managers & Traders – helping them to optimize performance, productivity and sales.
Coach is also a Keynote Speaker who travels all over the country speaking to leading companies and teams.
He is a best selling author. His first book, “Habits of a Champion: Nobody Becomes a Champion By Accident”, has been a must read for Top Leaders in Business – many of whom credit him to being their behind the scenes ‘secret’ to success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Dana’s ability to foster deep relationships fueled his career with the New York Yankees at an early age
- Why consistency of daily habits and routines is so important for champions
- How champions go about their business
- The difference between focusing on the emotion and the action and what the results will be with each
- What advice Mariano Rivera gave to him about focus
- Why it is so important to trust the process
- What champions do in times of struggle that separate them from the ones who continue to struggle
- Habits of a Champion: Nobody Becomes a Champion By Accident by Dana Cavalea: https://danacavalea.com/pages/habits-of-a-champion-book
- Website: https://danacavalea.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachdanacavalea
- Twitter: @DANACAVALEA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danacavalea/