In the last 26 years, Ed Molitor has developed his leadership skills in both athletics and business. From working as an NCAA Basketball coach at Texas A&M to becoming the Vice President of a national recruiting firm, Ed has taught countless athletes, coaches, and business leaders how to THINK, ACT, and EXECUTE at an elite level. Ed has a unique set of skills to deliver leaders across the country a purposeful, positive, energetic, and refreshing experience to unlock their true potential.
In 2016, Ed launched his company, The Molitor Group, in order to reach and add value to a larger sphere of ambitious individuals and help them achieve their goals every day. Through The Molitor Group, Ed has guided all types of leaders to achieve success. From entrepreneurs and executives to teams and companies, The Molitor Group specializes in empowering individuals and groups to achieve at the next level. Through Leadership Performance training, coaching, and speaking, Ed’s goal is to supply people and organizations with the necessary tools to move forward from where they are now to where they want to be.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What is culture carryover and whose shoulders does that responsibility falls on
- What are the key factors for Loyola Basketball having such a consistent level of greatness the last four years
- How a shared language has fueled an amazing level of communication both on and off the court
- What Coach Moser looks for in a person as he continues to stay committed to recruiting winners
- How positive energy has help Coach Moser connect with players at a deep level resulting in relationships built on trust
- What the key decisions were in Coach Moser’s career that helped him become the coach, mentor, and leader he is today