In the last 26 years, Ed Molitor has developed his leadership skills in both athletics and business. From working as an NCAA Basketball coach at Texas A&M to becoming the Vice President of a national recruiting firm, Ed has taught countless athletes, coaches, and business leaders how to THINK, ACT, and EXECUTE at an elite level. Ed has a unique set of skills to deliver leaders across the country a purposeful, positive, energetic, and refreshing experience to unlock their true potential.
In 2016, Ed launched his company, The Molitor Group, in order to reach and add value to a larger sphere of ambitious individuals and help them achieve their goals every day. Through The Molitor Group, Ed has guided all types of leaders to achieve success. From entrepreneurs and executives to teams and companies, The Molitor Group specializes in empowering individuals and groups to achieve at the next level. Through Leadership Performance training, coaching, and speaking, Ed’s goal is to supply people and organizations with the necessary tools to move forward from where they are now to where they want to be.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What perspective means and why it is so important
- Why the mindset that adversity happens for us and not to us is a game-changer
- What is one exercise that will bring this mindset into focus
- Why focusing on growing through adversity instead of going through adversity is so powerful
- What is the process that Ed follows when he is hit with a major shot of adversity
- Why is it so significant to stay consistent with what you stand for no matter how challenging that can be
- What eight keys to success have kept showing up in Ed’s client work and his conversations during the COVID-19 pandemic
- What are the action items you can do right now that will benefit others