In the last 26 years, Ed Molitor has developed his leadership skills in both athletics and business. From working as an NCAA Basketball coach at Texas A&M to becoming the Vice President of a national recruiting firm, Ed has taught countless athletes, coaches, and business leaders how to THINK, ACT, and EXECUTE at an elite level. Ed has a unique set of skills to deliver leaders across the country a purposeful, positive, energetic, and refreshing experience to unlock their true potential.
In 2016, Ed launched his company, The Molitor Group, in order to reach and add value to a larger sphere of ambitious individuals and help them achieve their goals every day. Through The Molitor Group, Ed has guided all types of leaders to achieve success. From entrepreneurs and executives to teams and companies, The Molitor Group specializes in empowering individuals and groups to achieve at the next level. Through Leadership Performance training, coaching, and speaking, Ed’s goal is to supply people and organizations with the necessary tools to move forward from where they are now to where they want to be.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why perspective is so important during adversity
- How to operate from a place of gratitude during adversity
- How gratitude helps us work through anxiety
- How Thanksgiving Day his freshman year at Creighton forever changed the way he approached gratitude….how to feel it, how to express it, how to share it, and what impact it has on our relationships
- Why those who come from a place of gratitude experience greater success growing through adversity
- What does it mean to be All-In on expressing gratitude
- How to take gratitude to the next level