In the last 26 years, Ed Molitor has developed his leadership skills in both athletics and business. From working as an NCAA Basketball coach at Texas A&M to becoming the Vice President of a national recruiting firm, Ed has taught countless athletes, coaches, and business leaders how to THINK, ACT, and EXECUTE at an elite level. Ed has a unique set of skills to deliver leaders across the country a purposeful, positive, energetic, and refreshing experience to unlock their true potential.
In 2016, Ed launched his company, The Molitor Group, in order to reach and add value to a larger sphere of ambitious individuals and help them achieve their goals every day. Through The Molitor Group, Ed has guided all types of leaders to achieve success. From entrepreneurs and executives to teams and companies, The Molitor Group specializes in empowering individuals and groups to achieve at the next level. Through Leadership Performance training, coaching, and speaking, Ed’s goal is to supply people and organizations with the necessary tools to move forward from where they are now to where they want to be.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What personal resilience is and why it requires something different during the second wave of the COVID
- What the psychological stamina requires and what the benefits are
- What the three keys are to psychological stamina
- How to build psychological stamina when things are going well
- How to get your team back to moving in the right direction together during bouts of boredom, fear, struggle, and personal adversity
- How Ed painted a picture for his team with a story that fostered emotional buy-in and empowered them to solve their issues on their own
- Why it is so important to find a way to show up every day like your life and your team members’ lives depend on it
Download a FREE copy of my new eBook, ‘Growing Through Crisis’ and learn why vulnerability can be a powerful leadership asset.
Episode 79: Mark Heidersbach- Performance Excellence in the Face of Adversity
HBR- How To Lead When Your Team Is Exhausted- and You Are, Too
ESPN : Texas Longhorns’ Andrew Jones hits game-winner 3 years after leukemia diagnosis