In the last 26 years, Ed Molitor has developed his leadership skills in both athletics and business. From working as an NCAA Basketball coach at Texas A&M to becoming the Vice President of a national recruiting firm, Ed has taught countless athletes, coaches, and business leaders how to THINK, ACT, and EXECUTE at an elite level. Ed has a unique set of skills to deliver leaders across the country a purposeful, positive, energetic, and refreshing experience to unlock their true potential.
In 2016, Ed launched his company, The Molitor Group, in order to reach and add value to a larger sphere of ambitious individuals and help them achieve their goals every day. Through The Molitor Group, Ed has guided all types of leaders to achieve success. From entrepreneurs and executives to teams and companies, The Molitor Group specializes in empowering individuals and groups to achieve at the next level. Through Leadership Performance training, coaching, and speaking, Ed’s goal is to supply people and organizations with the necessary tools to move forward from where they are now to where they want to be.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why it is so important for us to care more about people during these times instead of less
- Why it is so important to understand that everyone has a story
- Why how you treat others is a direct reflection of your character
- What was the experience Ed had almost 30 years ago that taught him the significance of getting to know people so you can impact their life in a positive way
- How coaching college basketball opened Ed’s eyes to the challenges some of his players went through and how he could have a positive impact by opening his heart
- What was the powerful message that Coach Greg McDermott shared on equality