Nigel Green is a sought-after sales advisor. He has worked with dozens of B2B sales teams across the globe to more than double sales results.
With over 10+ years of executive experience ranging from Fortune 500 companies to early stage growth companies and certified in talent optimization, he is sought after by executives to improve sales team performance.
His insights have been featured in top business publications like Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, and Business Insider.
Nigel was recognized as a top consultant by Selling Power Magazine in 2021 and 2022. As a consultant and advisor, he can help any sales team with big sales goals experience consistent sales growth by utilizing his seven sales leadership principles.
Nigel is the author of Revenue Harvest, A Sales Leader’s Almanac for Planning The Perfect Year, and the widely-regarded authority on improving sales team performance. This phenomenal book draws on the seven principles of timeless farming to teach sales leaders how to improve sales team performance while they make their customers and sales team feel more fulfilled before every selling season
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How athletics translate into sales for Nigel
- What the seven harvest principles are for a successful sales team
- What are the 3 C’s that can help you pull more out of your team
- How your uniqueness and authenticity can be a game-changer
- How clear vision statements can keep the team aligned into achieving goals
- Why transformational purpose is more meaningful than transactional purpose
- Why listening to your team and genuinely caring for them is one of the most powerful drivers of success