Jason Bey is an experienced leader with a demonstrated history of working in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry. Has held numerous positions including: sales, sales leadership, marketing, operations, business development, training, and executive roles. Skilled in building & leading teams, strategic planning, leading innovation & change, collaborating across departments and driving executional excellence. Jason is currently the Vice President and Franchise Head at Dompé.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Jason came to work with Italian company Dompé, and how he has been building an effective team
- Why Jason looked for people with an entrepreneurial spirit for his team, and why an alignment of values is key
- How Jason connects with his team members, and why a startup is a great opportunity to build a culture together
- Why it is important for entrepreneurs and startups to celebrate the small successes and build momentum
- Why a strong culture and a sense of teamwork and family helps everyone establish trust and accountability
- Why a genuine sense of excitement for one another’s successes is the key to building a strong team
- Why athletics has been a core experience that shaped Jason’s philosophies in his career and throughout his life
- What early struggles Jason had to face in his career in the pharmaceutical industry, and how he overcame them
- Which mentors have had the biggest influence on Jason’s life, and why his father was his first mentor
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jason-bey-338aa238/
- Website: http://www.dompe.com/en/
Awesome! Great content!