Charlie has over 14 years of direct recruiting experience within the Logistics, Transportation and Supply Chain space and started CS Recruiting from the ground up over a decade ago. Today, she leads a team of over 25 and manages a multi-million dollar organization. As the President and Founder of CS Recruiting, she focuses on making meaningful connections to empower others to discover their full potential. Charlie has worked with many small to medium-sized businesses, as well as with Fortune 50 companies to help them identify the right talent for their organizational needs. Clients have included Third Party Logistics providers (3PL’s), Asset Based providers, Shippers (Manufacturers and Distributors) and Vendors to the industry (transportation technology/fleet solutions). CS Recruiting’s goal is to partner with clients and candidates to develop long-lasting relationships and make appropriate and time sensitive career matches. Charlie’s team of dedicated recruiters have experience filling positions of all levels; including C Level and Executive positions, Management roles and Independent Contributor seats.
Charlie is a dedicated yogi and encourages her clients and team to practice mindfulness in the workplace and beyond. She is also the mother of three boys and active in her community, volunteering with local organizations to support and empower females in the workforce.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to make your talent your competitive advantage
- How you can drive loyalty with three simple steps
- What the five core values are that drive everything CS Recruiting does
- How their core value ‘Win Together’ helps celebrate the individuals’ victories while fueling the team’s overall success
- What experiences helped shape Charlie’s leadership style
- What the keys to retention are
- Why Charlie believes it is so important to get to know your candidates on a personal level