Alan Stein, Jr. is an experienced keynote speaker and author. At his core, he’s a performance coach with a passion for helping others change their behavior to become high performers.
He spent 15+ years working with high performing basketball players, including NBA superstars Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, and Kobe Bryant.
Alan is a dynamic storyteller who teaches proven principles on how to utilize the same approaches in business that elite athletes use to perform at a world-class level.
The strategies from Alan’s book, Raise Your Game: High Performance Secrets from the Best of the Best, are implemented by both corporate and sports teams around the world.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What it takes to look at the darker side of self-awareness and how you can grow from it
- Why you don’t have to be perfect with your habits today in order to create your best self
- How you can achieve goals that aren’t based on a specific outcome or tied to your self-worth
- The important trait leaders can show their teams to help overcome disagreements and different points of view
- The 3 steps of navigating change from Alan’s book, Raise Your Game: High-Performance Secrets from the Best of the Best
- The key elements to improve mental endurance to help leaders achieve more
- How Alan defines winning and success that is often different from society’s viewpoint