In the last 26 years, Ed has developed his leadership skills in both athletics and business. From working as a NCAA Basketball coach at Texas A&M to becoming the Vice President of a national recruiting firm, Ed has taught countless athletes, coaches, and business leaders how to THINK, ACT, and EXECUTE at an elite level. Ed has a unique set of skills to deliver leaders across the country a purposeful, positive, energetic, and refreshing experience to unlock their true potential.
In 2016, Ed launched his company, The Molitor Group, in order to reach and add value to a larger sphere of ambitious individuals and help them achieve their goals every day. Through The Molitor Group, Ed has guided all types of leaders to achieve success. From entrepreneurs and executives to teams and companies, The Molitor Group specializes in empowering individuals and groups to achieve at the next level. Through Leadership Performance training, coaching, and speaking, Ed’s goal is to supply people and organizations with the necessary tools to move forward from where they are now to where they want to be.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Matt Heldt’s performance in the recent Marquette Golden Eagles victory over the Xavier Musketeers is inspiring
- Why Matt’s story is a great example of the idea of making yourself invaluable without being “most valuable” in business
- Hear Coach Wojciechowski’s post-game press conference comments about Matt Heldt that brought the coach to tears
- How to relate Matt’s teamwork, ethic and drive to your own life as a business leader
- Why valuing the members of your team will increase their loyalty and strengthen your culture
- Why it’s impossible to know when the moment of your calling is going to come, and why you need to be prepared every single day
- Ed shares the story of a memorable teammate who chose to sacrifice his own career in favor of the team’s success
- What questions to ask yourself about your team to create a culture in your business worth fighting for
- Coach Wojciechowski’s Press Conference on Matt Heldt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E6rcCZq_Xs