Stephen Woessner is the Founder and CEO of Predictive ROI and the host of the Onward Nation podcast, a top-rated podcast for learning how business owners think, act, and achieve success. Onward Nation is listened to in more than 120 countries around the world. He is the author of three bestselling books including the Amazon #1 Bestseller Profitable Podcasting. He is also a speaker, trainer, and his digital marketing insights have been featured in SUCCESS, Entrepreneur, The Washington Post, Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and other media.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Consistency and the importance of failure in long-term growth.
- Why business growth is similar to muscle growth, in terms of enhancing one’s resilience
- Why as time passes, challenges in your business should get harder
- Why current business “systems” can actually hinder growth—as opposed to promoting it
- How to push through the “lactic burn” of professional struggle
- Stephen’s approach to client feedback that is nutritious, giving him painful, but necessary, insight to grow his brand
- Why football is particularly relevant to business growth in the face of adversity and the the concept of “crossing the line”: a concept birthed from getting the ball to the touchdown, even when your energy is sapped
- How good habits can become bad habits
- The importance of constant growth to refine and redefine the practices which have made previous successes worthwhile — yet not worth hanging onto as end-all examples
- Why the power of predictive analytics is much more than it appears to be
- Why team risks are both important but risky when authenticity isn’t prioritized
- How to embrace risk while keeping a business’ members safe for long-term success
Ways to contact Stephen: