In the last 26 years, Ed Molitor has developed his leadership skills in athletics and business. From working as an NCAA Basketball coach at Texas A&M to becoming the Vice President of a national recruiting firm, Ed has taught countless athletes, coaches, and business leaders how to THINK, ACT, and EXECUTE at an elite level.
As a result, Ed has a unique set of skills to deliver leaders across the country a purposeful, positive, energetic, and refreshing experience to unlock their true potential.
In 2016, Ed launched his company, The Molitor Group, to reach and add value to a larger sphere of ambitious individuals and help them achieve their goals every day.
Through The Molitor Group, Ed has guided all leaders to achieve success. From entrepreneurs and executives to teams and companies, The Molitor Group empowers individuals and groups to achieve at the next level.
Through Leadership Performance training, coaching, and speaking, Ed’s goal is to supply people and organizations with the necessary tools to move forward from where they are now to where they want to be.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why caring is the most powerful lesson I’ve learned from my dad
- How the power of caring can be transformational for your life and your team member’s lives, and therefore key to your success
- How all the lessons learned from my dad have impacted and forged my leadership
- Why it is important to let your people know that you genuinely care and how to show it
- Why asking the right questions and listening to more than words is crucial to connecting with your team
- How to make impactful connections through virtual meetings
- How genuinely caring drives psychological safety and boosts risk taking and creativity
- Website: www.themolitorgroup.com
- LinkedIn: The Molitor Group
- Facebook: The Molitor Group
- Twitter: @TheMolitorGroup
- Instagram: @EdMolitor