In the last 26 years, Ed has developed his leadership skills in both athletics and business. From working as an NCAA Basketball coach at Texas A&M to becoming the Vice President of a national recruiting firm, Ed has taught countless athletes, coaches, and business leaders how to THINK, ACT, and EXECUTE at an elite level. Ed has a unique set of skills to deliver leaders across the country a purposeful, positive, energetic, and refreshing experience to unlock their true potential.
In 2016, Ed launched his company, The Molitor Group, in order to reach and add value to a larger sphere of ambitious individuals and help them achieve their goals every day. Through The Molitor Group, Ed has guided all types of leaders to achieve success. From entrepreneurs and executives to teams and companies, The Molitor Group specializes in empowering individuals and groups to achieve at the next level. Through Leadership Performance training, coaching, and speaking, Ed’s goal is to supply people and organizations with the necessary tools to move forward from where they are now to where they want to be.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Shifting the paradigm from a management mindset to a coaching mindset
- The three key things that establishing trust in a coaching relationship will allow you to do
- How to maximize your impact on the people you lead
- The importance of showing genuine care for your team members
- Impacts of great coaching in the long run
- What it truly means to love what you do and who you’re doing it with
- How to be intentional in identifying everyone on your team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.themolitorgroup.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/themolitorgroup
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/themolitorgroup
- Twitter: twitter.com/TheMolitorGroup